Each scholarship is 1,000 euros per month over 10 months (from September 2023 to June
2024 or from October 2023 to July 2024).
Students who can apply are:
1) are admitted or in the process of being admitted to M2 for the 2023/24 academic year in one of the 4 PSL masters affiliated to the Graduate Program Sciences of Religions:
– Master of Science in Religions and Societies.
– Master’s in Philosophy (only the “Philosophy and religion” and “History of philosophy” courses).
– Master in Civilizations, Culture and Societies.
– Masters in Asian Studies.
2) OR students already registered in M1 in one of the 4 PSL Masters affiliated to the Graduate Program in Religious Studies and who wish to continue their studies in M2 in one of these Masters.
Applications must be sent by email until May 18, 2023 at 5 p.m. to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Author: Dr. Bernard Mulholland
Dr. Bernard Mulholland is a Byzantinist, archaeologist, historian and Patristics scholar with a Ph.D. in history (QUB, 2012).
Bernard's publications include:
Bernard Mulholland, Nazareth Quest (2022).
Bernard Mulholland, The man from MENSA - 1 of 600: Mensa research (2016).
---, The man from MENSA - 1 of the 600: Politics 1990-1995 (2016).
---, Ratio analysis of financial KPI in the Higher Education sector: a case study (2018).
---, Early Byzantine Ireland: a survey of the archaeological evidence (2021).
---, Navan Fort, Ireland: archaeological and palaeoecological analysis (2021).
---, The Early Byzantine Christian Church (Oxford, 2014).
---, 'Identification of Early Byzantine Constantinopolitan, Syrian, and Roman church plans in the Levant and some possible consequences', Patristic Studies in the twenty-first century: proceedings of an international conference to mark the 50th anniversary of the International Association of Patristic Studies, ed. Brouria Bitton-Ashkelony, Theodore de Bruyn and Carol Harrison (Turnhout, 2015), 597-633.
Mulholland, B. (2021). 'Can archaeology inform the climate change debate?' Academia Letters, Article4385. https://doi.org/10.20935/AL4385
View all posts by Dr. Bernard Mulholland